Barber's

One day I went for a walk to Ekimae Building. I found an advertizing poster of a barber's next to a bookshop. It says "The Cut" and "1000 Yen".
I thought it was a reasonable price for haircut and decided to get into the establihment.
At first I had to buy a ticket from the automat. A young man in the jeans was responsible for my hair trimming. It took only 10 minutes to finish up my baldy head. I thought his work was done.
Then he took a vacuum cleaner out and went all over my head to suck up every bit of my hair cut residue. He grinned and said to me, "Wash your hair tonight just in case."
Maybe I'll have to visit him next month as my wife gives me a tiny little amount of allowance every month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Das Leben in Großstädten

Ansehen und Prestige bestimmter Berufe

Die fremde Sprache und der Spracherwerb