How I miss Minoo

When I was living in Minoo, I became kinder to myself and less critical of myself. I became my own friend. I don't chide myself puffing away cigarettes, for not making my bed. I am entitlted to a treat, to be messy.
Whose business is it if I choose to read or play on the computer until 4 a.m. and sleep until noon? In the Kraoke bar, I'd sing to those wonderful tunes of the 60 and 70's.
Since I moved to my apartment in Fukushima-ku, Osaka City. my life has been changed a little bit.
My wife comes to me Wednesdays and Fridays.
So I have to tidy up the room from time to time.
I like taking a walk to Ekimae Dai-2 Building. On the first floor I drop in a bookstore. In the basement there is a coffee shop that serves you a coffee at the price of 150 Yen.
I subscribe to Yomiuri Shinbun. The newspaper is much more intellectual than Sankei Shinbun, which I used to read in Minoo.
Saturdays I go to German school in Kyoto to learn German. After that I enjoy dinner with my wife and daughter.
Now I really settled down in Osaka City.
I only miss that beautiful Minoo mountains I enjoyed watching through the window.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Das Leben in Großstädten

Ansehen und Prestige bestimmter Berufe

Die fremde Sprache und der Spracherwerb